有效日期：2020年10月23日 - 2020年12月04日
To provide assistance to Building Construction and Design Department on operational matters
To provide support on all existing and new construction projects
Overview of Responsibilities:
1. Schedule management
• Booking of meeting rooms in line with BC&D Department’s meeting schedule
• Management of team’s meetings and appointments
• Arrangement of transport to meeting sites within China
• Coordination of leave schedules to ensure BC&D is always covered by at least one senior member of staff
2. Preparation of Presentations
• Facilities overview for BoT/BoD/Others
• Dulwich story and specific project information for developers
• Conversion of documents into appropriate formats
3. Filing and organizing (note this only involves the actual physical duty of photocopying and transferring of hard copies to files; not the review but tracking of these documents)
• Approved purchase and payment requested according to school
• Signed and chopped contracts according to project
• Labeling of material samples and storage in correct spaces
4. Preparation and coordination with schools for the payment cash flow updating and tracking with the support from project managers.
5. Meeting Minutes Support
6. Translation of documents and emails (English-Chinese)
7. Support in printing, photocopying and scanning of documents
8. General supporting for Directors and Project Manager– travel, expenses, etc.
• Good organization skills.
• Good administration management skills.
• Good English language skills.
• Microsoft suite skills – word, excel, etc.
• Experience with Teams/One drive (ideally).
• At least 3 days per week.
Dulwich College Management (DCM) is the leading provider of international school education in China. Operating under the brand of Dulwich College, an independent UK school with a history of more than 400 years, DCM has opened international schools in Beijing, Shanghai, and Suzhou. All the schools are among the leading private schools in each city with a strong reputation for quality education. DCM intends to expand its international school business in the global markets in Asia, Middle East and Europe. In August 2010, DCM will open Dulwich College Seoul in Korea as the first group school managed outside China. In addition, DCM is developing bilingual kindergarten, joint High Schools, Six Form programs primarily focused on the domestic Chinese market. Also in August 2010, DCM will start its first international high school curriculum in Guangzhou and Zhuhai.
同类招聘职位：武汉宏图天下房地产有限公司招聘房产销售/入职4000+(2020-11-29) 武汉宏图天下房地产有限公司招聘贝壳房产销售(2020-11-29) 武汉宏图天下房地产有限公司招聘无责底薪4000+/应届生(2020-11-27) 帝欧家居股份有限公司招聘工程项目实习生（提供住宿、有餐补）(2020-11-27) 浙江科佳工程咨询有限公司台州分公司招聘工程造价/预结算造价员(2020-11-26) 重庆科筑机电安装工程有限公司招聘水电安装学徒(2020-11-26) 烟台飞龙集团有限公司招聘工程造价员(2020-11-26) 宁波金翔房地产发展有限公司招聘金地集团营销管培生(2020-11-26) 前锦网络信息技术（上海）有限公司招聘材料工程师(2020-11-25) 前锦网络信息技术（上海）有限公司招聘施工工程师(2020-11-25)