公司：2018 StartUp Fair2018校园招聘
地点：Houston Hall, University of Pennsylvania,3417 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
查看：[查看2018 StartUp Fair2018校园招聘详情]
2018 StartUp Fair
Friday, February 16th, 201811:00 AM - 3:00PMHouston Hall, University of Pennsylvania3417 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
Information for Students
(Employers, click here for registration information.)
Career Fairs are only open to University of Pennsylvania students and alumni (not including MBA, law, dental, Med, and vet students).
This event is sponsored by Career Services.
Dress is business casual. Bring copies of your resume!
Below is a list of employers registered for the 2017 StartUp Fair:
2017 STARTUP FAIR REGISTRANTS (WITH POSITION TYPE)
(FT: Full-time, I: Internship, PT: Part-time, FP: Fellowship Program, INT: International Students)
1stdibs (I, FT, INT)
AKA Link LLC (FT, PT, INT)
Analytical Flavor Systems (I, FT, INT)
AnCatt (I, FT, PT)
Appboy (I, FT)
Autism Telemedicine Company (I, PT, INT)
Biobots (I, FT, PT, INT)
Blue Apron (I, FT, INT)
BlueStamp Engineering (I)
Cardinalhire (I, FT, PT)
ChargeItSpot (I, FT, PT)
CipherHealth (FT, INT)
Citi (I, FT, INT)
Curalate (FT, INT)
Eager Academy (I, FT, PT, INT)
Education Entrepreneurship Master's Program (FT, INT)
Floureer (I, FT, PT, INT)
goPuff (I, FT)
Graphene Frontiers (I, PT, INT)
Haystack Informatics, Inc. (I, FT)
Kepler Group (I, FT, INT)
Kinnek (FT, INT)
LeagueSide (I, FT, PT)
Local Stove LLC (I, FT, PT)
Media iQ (FT, INT)
Moven (I, FT, PT, INT)
NeuroFlow (FT, PT)
NewsCred (I, FT)
Payoneer (I, FT, INT)
Penn Center for Innovation (I, INT)
Philly Startup Leaders (I)
PrecisionGx (I, FT, PT, INT)
Promo Power Group (I, FT, PT)
PUBLIC (FT, PT, INT)
Qualia (FT, INT)
Qualtrics (I, FT)
Reading Assist Institute (FT)
Ryan Pereus Marketing Consulting (RPMC)
Scouted (I, FT, INT)
SeatGeek (I, FT)
SmartAsset (I, PT, INT)
Standard Merchandising Co (I, FT, PT, INT)
Stitch, Inc. (FT)
StratIS (I, FT)
Swift Capital (I, FT, INT)
TABACALERA USA (I, FT, INT)
Twine Labs (I, PT)
Venture for America (FT)
Vistar Media (I, FT)
WellSheet (I, FT)
Xignite, Inc (FT, INT)
Yummy Bazaar (I, FT, PT, INT)
Last updated: February 8, 2017
Tips for the Career Fair
1. Dress appropriately. This event is business casual.
2. Do your homework before you go. Research the companies attending by browsing through PennLink.
3. Review the program that lists all organizations attending (available online soon and at the event) This program lists organizations by majors being sought, those looking for summer interns, and those seeking graduate students. Identify the organizations with which you wish to speak so that you can plan your time strategically.
4. When you get to the Sheraton, decide which companies you will see first. Before you approach a table, think about the research you've done for a minute:
What do you already know about the employer?
Think of questions that you can ask to help you understand what the organization is seeking and to learn of their hiring timelines and processes.
Be prepared to give a brief summary of the type of work you are seeking.
Be prepared to say a little bit about yourself (interests, projects, research, goals, etc.)
5. Approach recruiters! Don't be nervous, the recruiters are here to speak with you. Be sociable and professional.
6. Be prepared to initiate conversation, by asking questions or saying something that gives the person an invitation to talk. The idea is to converse with employers, not to just have a question & answer session. Your conversation should last for about a minute and a half.
7. Introduce yourself and thank the employer for attending. Shake hands and make eye contact.
8. Be aware of others waiting. If you determine that you are not particularly interested in working for this organization, thank the recruiter for his/her time and walk on. If you are very interested, say something like, "I'd like to speak with you further, but I see that you have others waiting. May I come back later to see if you have more time?"
9. Be discreet in talking about employers. Even if you know the recruiter keep in mind that they represent the employer now. All conversations should be on a professional level.
10. Provide the employer with your resume. Bring plenty of copies.
11. Some organizations will bring promotional gift items. Don't take more than you can carry inconspicuously and don't take take one if you haven't spoken with the recruiter.
12. Take the recruiter's business card for future reference, if it is available.
13. If you want to pursue a job with a recruiter, make sure you know what to do next (ie. fill out an application form, send a letter of recommendation, etc.)
14. After the event, jot down some information about your conversation with each representative to whom you spoke. This will help you in in the future when contacting this person or others in the organization. Sending thank you notes (by email is fine) is recommended for those companies with opportunities you are especially interested in pursuing. Try to trigger the representative's memory of you by stating something that you had discussed with him or her.
宾夕法尼亚大学宣讲会安排：2018 Creative+ Common Good Career Fair(宾夕法尼亚大学,2018-01-26) 2018 Spring Career and Internship Fair(宾夕法尼亚大学,2018-02-02) 2018 StartUp Fair(宾夕法尼亚大学,2018-02-16)
2018 StartUp Fair宣讲会日程：2018 StartUp Fair(宾夕法尼亚大学,2018-02-16)