Provide Facilities engineering leadership to the site organizations in support of Safety, Reliability, Quality, Environmental and Cost objectives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Owning safety within area of influence;
- Ensuring systems operate reliably to avoid manufacturing/facility (or operations) impacts by meeting uptime goals;
- Overlooking projects to meet design criteria, scope, budget, and schedule;
- Oversight of planning, design, reconfiguration, construction, maintenance, and modifications to equipment, machinery, facilities systems, buildings, and structures as required to support business requirements;
- Delivering operational efficiency, maintenance, testing and commissioning solutions; effective collaboration with construction and operations teams to coordinate work in the field;
- Identify and implement opportunities to achieve lowest cost of ownership to key stakeholders while maintaining reliability;
- Results are delivered through the application of engineering skills and tools; systematic problem solving; statistical validation of system performance; collaboration with the Site Facility management team, suppliers, key stakeholders and through in-depth understanding of the operating systems to determine and ensure compliance to existing standards, specifications, building codes, and processes.
Qualification (Knowledge and skills required)
· Strong analytical skills and knowledge of statistical methods, including Statistical Process Control, Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, Ability to lead cross-functional teams for issue resolutions.
· Ability to communicate strategic and tactical concepts across a wide range of employees like engineering peers, operational technicians and management.
· Good troubleshooting, presentation, teamwork and collaboration skills, work with all levels of management and a diverse customer base, including technical and non-technical partners.
· Some travel may be required to support specific project assignments.
· Good multitasking and organizational skills.
· Effective communication skills in both written and spoken English.
Education (Desired degree & major)
· Must have a Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Mechanical, Thermal Energy and Power Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Automation or equivalent.
相关招聘信息：[上海]上海工商外国语职业学院 2021校园招聘(2021-05-07,上海) [徐州]徐州金东测控科技有限公司 生产技术员(2021-05-07,其它) [杭州]杭州谱诚泰迪实业有限公司 002生产电器程师(2021-05-07,其它) [天津]翰林航宇实业有限公司 销售工程师(2021-05-07,天津) [天津]翰林航宇实业有限公司 机械工程师(2021-05-07,天津) [江苏]常柴股份有限公司 2021招聘(2021-05-07,其它)
名企校园招聘：健康元校园招聘 欧莱雅 校园招聘 浙商银行北京分行校园招聘 长城计算机软件与系统有限公司校园招聘 康成投资（中国）有限公司校园招聘