职位：生产技术与运维管理培训生 - 南京
Engineering Development Program (EDP)
At Air Products, we believe in recruiting top university graduates who can become tomorrow’s leaders, and our Engineering Development Program (EDP) does just that. We want you to succeed. With three assignments lasting 8 months each, we’ll get you involved in challenging yet rewarding assignments applicable to your future. Naturally, we’ll give you the support you need to produce results, generate ideas, and make a real contribution. We’re committed to giving you the tools you need and an environment in which you can learn, develop, and grow.
- You will fulfill 3 x 8 months technical based assignments in different production groups within plant shift operation, process, process safety, control & instrument, machinery, maintenance, advance control & digital technology, plant project & reliability, plant management system etc. during the rotation.
- For each assignment, the specific learning, project-related objectives and job description will be discussed, agreed and commented at the beginning between you and the assignment manager. The emphasis for each assignment will be on on-the-job training.
- You will be assigned a senior manager as a mentor to guide and advise as you progress through the program.
- You are encouraged to seek advice, coaching and support from their colleagues.
- You will start to support on plant optimization through advanced controls and data management services to site staff and office-based engineers day to day; daily support SPIDER (Diagnostic Efficiency Optimization and Reliability Improvement) room apps.
- You will help identify, develop and design improved operating and control strategies to achieve productivity targets; develop tracking programs and metrics for plant optimization and efficiency, and controller on-stream; monitor the targets against expected performance.
- You will support to develop Plant Performance Monitoring (PPM) and provide technical support in a daily basis.
- You will assist to provide Advanced Controls (MPC, IP21 & APACS) design, implementation, and plant tuning support.
- You will also work on developing advanced control project scope, estimating project cost and benefit, developing capital expenditure authorization document and proposing appropriate execution strategy for best fit with resources and benefits case; executing projects with small GO teams or as part of a larger GEM capital project team; executing project work to the defined budget and agreed schedule.
- After the three assignments completed, you will settle in a permanent position as designated by the hiring department in all cases the talents and the interest of you will be considered when determining the best position.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate by end of Aug 2024, major in Chemical Engineering, Refrigeration and Cryogenic Engineering or relevant preferred.
- Excellent attitude to take on hand-on job and would learn practice skill at site besides of function knowledge in paper.
- Intern experience in engineering program/project is preferred.
- Excellent English skills, both written and oral; skillful in use of PC software tools.
- Open, proactive and willing to learn mindset.
- Learning and Practice travel will be required. Most travel will be in China mainland but might not be limited if you could learn quickly and take ownership & responsibility individually. 公司简要介绍：
空气产品公司（Air Products, 纽约证券交易所代码：APD）是一家世界领先的工业气体公司，拥有80多年历史，专注于服务能源、环境和新兴市场。公司以可持续发展为驱动力聚焦两大支柱业务。空气产品公司的基础业务服务炼油、化工、金属、电子、加工制造和食品等众多产业，为不同行业的客户提供生产所必需的工业气体、相关设备和应用专业技术。公司还开发、设计、建造、拥有并运营多个全球超大型工业气体和碳捕集项目，为全球交通运输、工业市场和更广泛的能源转型提供世界级规模的低碳和无碳氢。此外，空气产品公司是一家全球领先的液化天然气工艺技术和设备供应商，在全球范围内提供涡轮机、膜分离系统和低温容器。
About Air Products
Air Products (NYSE:APD) is a world-leading industrial gases company in operation for over 80 years focused on serving energy, environmental, and emerging markets. The Company has two growth pillars driven by sustainability. Air Products’ base business provides essential industrial gases, related equipment and applications expertise to customers in dozens of industries, including refining, chemicals, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food. The Company also develops, engineers, builds, owns and operates some of the world＇s largest industrial gas and carbon-capture projects, supplying world-scale clean hydrogen for global transportation, industrial markets, and the broader energy transition. Additionally, Air Products is the world leader in the supply of liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment, and globally provides turbomachinery, membrane systems and cryogenic containers.
The Company had fiscal 2022 sales of $12.7 billion from operations in over 50 countries and has a current market capitalization of about $70 billion . More than 21,000 passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and reimagine what＇s possible to address the challenges facing customers, communities, and the world.
名企校园招聘：无印良品校园招聘 北银消费金融校园招聘 深圳机场校园招聘 中国船舶七一九所校园招聘 苏银凯基消费金融有限公司校园招聘