System Analyst, Helpdesk
有效日期：2019年08月25日 - 2019年11月23日
Systems Analyst Job Description
We are looking for a Systems Analyst to work in a professional and fast-paced environment. The Systems Analyst will serve as the initial point of contact for users’ software and hardware support issues and will also work with other members of the IT department for quick and courteous resolutions. This individual must be comfortable working independently and be willing to proactively take on a range of responsibilities.
• Responsible for maintaining, configuring, and upgrading computer systems. Performs complex computer repairs and coordinates vendor support for more critical repairs
• Work in concert with other members of the IT department to troubleshoot more complex technical problems
• Properly log incidents into the Helpdesk ticketing system and resolve them in a timely manner
• Provide support for custom in-house web applications
• Maintain an accurate inventory list of all IT equipment
• Create and update documentation for current and developed processes
• Assist and work with the IT Operations teams to troubleshoot issues
• Assist colleagues with technical projects from planning to setup of software/hardware products and other duties as assigned
• Build and maintain positive relationships with GLG Team Members and all internal departments to deliver a high level of service
• Customer service focus required, with strong communication skills and a positive attitude
• Participate in on-call and after-hours support schedules
• Excellent communications skills in English and Mandarin, both verbal and written are required
• In-depth knowledge and experience with troubleshooting and repair of workstations, printers, and other client hardware; Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Win10), Microsoft Office (O365) and MAC OS X.
• Solid understanding and experience with general TCP/IP connectivity issues in a LAN/WAN/VPN/Internet environment
• Experience at a geographically diverse mid-sized company working with remote offices and teams
• Demonstrated ability to simultaneously and successfully handle multiple disparate tasks
• Ability to clearly and concisely communicate technical information to non-technical users at all organizational levels, including provide user training or presentation skill
• Must work well in collaborative work environment
• Must be able to take direction remotely and adhere to standard operating procedures and policies
• Must be able to work under pressure and independently with minimal supervision
• Logical thinking, self-disciplined, self-motivated, patient, good commitment, eager to learn, organized
• Problem solving, analytical, posses Can-Do attitude, have passion in technology
• 0-3 years of broad desktop/laptop support experience1-3 years IT Customer Service Experience a must
• 0-3 years of helpdesk experience is advantage
• Associate degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Entry-level certifications from CompTIA, Cisco, and Microsoft certifications are a plus
Gerson Lehrman Group (GLG), founded more than ten years ago, began developing a network of leading experts to provide business decision-makers with insights to drive better, more informed outcomes. Initially serving investment firms, today our company has grown to support professional services firms and corporations across every industry.
We connect tens of thousands of professionals and thought leaders to each other through two distinct yet complementary platforms: GLG Research and HighTable.
GLG Research partners with investment firms, corporations, non-profits and professional services firms that need targeted, on-demand expertise to help improve decision-making. GLG Research provides professional services and sophisticated web-based compliance systems to help our clients connect to the most relevant experts while helping clients and experts manage potential conflicts.
HighTable helps you gather and share expertise. In a world where everyone’s connected, it’s surprisingly difficult to find insights from people who know what they’re talking about. At HighTable, conversations occur directly between professionals with business problems and professionals with the most relevant first-hand experience and knowledge.
GLG is headquartered in New York with 21 offices globally and over 800 employees. The company is backed by Bessemer Venture Partners and Silver Lake Partners.
同类招聘职位：路凯包装设备租赁（上海）有限公司招聘IT-SD助理（IT Assistant）(2019-09-20) 上海人寿保险股份有限公司招聘总部管培生（信息技术）(2019-09-20) 中科创达软件股份有限公司招聘软件工程师(C/C++方向)(北京)(002773)(2019-09-20) 广西北海利博盛安全用品有限公司招聘IT（软件开发方向)(2019-09-20) 华硕科技（苏州）有限公司招聘主板系统软件研发工程师(2019-09-20) 联通（广东）产业互联网有限公司招聘系统集成解决方案(2019-09-20) 联通（广东）产业互联网有限公司招聘系统集成项目经理(2019-09-20) 联通（广东）产业互联网有限公司招聘大数据开发(2019-09-20) 深圳市中地软件工程有限公司招聘大数据开发工程师(2019-09-20) 深圳市中地软件工程有限公司招聘Web前端工程师(2019-09-20)