1) Data consolidation and analysis.
2) Desk research on legal and regulatory.
3) Work with team members for daily operational support.
4) Assist on team＇s projects and events.
5) Team admin tasks, e.g. meeting arrangement, activities facilitation.
6) Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by managers.
1) Good communication skills especially in both verbal and written English and can work under pressure.
2) Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
3) Good time management and punctuality, preferably 3-4 days per week for12 months.
4) Strong motivation and reasonable attention to details.
5) Good research skill, especially good at law and regulatory research.
5) Willingness to grow as a team member in challenging environments of learning, with pleasure.